Unlock the value in your vehicle.
If you’re looking to raise capital to pay for property, extend your collection of luxury cars or just need funds for personal reasons, we can help.
- Release the value of your car, whether its a classic, supercar or luxury a SUV..
- If your vehicle is is valued at more than £100,000, we can arrange to buy your car and then sell it back to you on a hire purchase agreement.
- If you have outstanding finance on your vehicle, we can offer refinance deals to help save you money.
- Regulated and non-regulated agreements – We’re FCA registered, so you can be sure that your best interest are at the heart of everything we do.
- 5* service – We put the needs of our customer first, and we’re rated excellent on Trustpilot.
Need help? Call us on 0191 410 4776
Car Equity Release
The luxury car market is booming, and vehicles have never been so valuable. In fact, sales of ultra-luxury cars thrived so much in 2021, that the auto industry has struggled to keep up with demand and build enough cars. This has had a subsequent effect on the price of luxury second-hand vehicles.
This makes it the perfect time to leverage some of the value you have in your luxury car.
We can help you access the value of your car through equity release, also known as ‘sale and hire purchase’, or refinance an existing agreement, to make sure you’re getting the best deal available.
How Does Equity Release Work?
The process is surprisingly easy; if you own a car that is valued at £100,000 or above, simply contact us to request a quote.
As a finance broker, we’re not tied to a specific funder or lender, which means we can find you the best deal to meet your requirements.
There are no car dealers involved and the funds are released directly to you within a matter of days.
Our Favourite Prestigious CarsFrom even before we pass our driving tests many of us will have a dream “prestige car” in mind that we want to own.
Potholes and Prestige CarsPotholes are a big problem for UK motorists. Hitting one is not only uncomfortable, but can seriously damage your car, and if you are fortunate enough to be driving a prestige vehicle, the damage caused by potholes can be very expensive to fix.
Our guide to car refinanceWhen it comes to saving money on monthly payments most people are usually aware that they can refinance or remortgage their homes, renegotiate their energy deals or switch their credit cards to interest-free deals.